terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

Two months

There's been more than two months, but I'm still alive.
I still remember the first time I saw you, that was just magical, I can't explain what you've done to me, I just know that I kept you in my mind for the rest of the week. I couldn't stop thinking of you; I couldn't stop dreaming about us. Then, finally, after a week of the first met, you appeared to me, my heart really skipped; I felt a need, a need of having you. You gave me your phone number and we talked through messages. I was just feeling happy, in love, complete.
We met again, that day was very funny and great. We didn't kiss, but just your hug made me feel in another planet.
The next time was in a party, I was a little drunk and I was brave enought to open my heart to you. I told you about everything I was feeling and you answered me saying that you still loved your ex. I was conformed, I supported that, I just wanted to be by your side, it doesn't matter if it was as a friend or as a lover. But, after that day, you started being rude with me, you didn't text me anymore, you didn't even talk to me. I gave up. I decided to let this love leave my heart.
I'm still learning how to deal with this, I keep running and I just can't get away from you, I just can't stop missing you.
Some days are harder than others, but I'm still alive.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário